You have a good contents page title; the colours are really nice. I think you could improve the title by making it a bit larger. The image is really good; its clear and the features are nice.
I would agree. the bottom image of the girl in the glasses is too abstract. check all the wording/spelling and the alignment of the text14
You have a good contents page title; the colours are really nice. I think you could improve the title by making it a bit larger. The image is really good; its clear and the features are nice.
ReplyDeleteI would agree. the bottom image of the girl in the glasses is too abstract. check all the wording/spelling and the alignment of the text
ReplyDelete14
I would agree. the bottom image of the girl in the glasses is too abstract. check all the wording/spelling and the alignment of the text
ReplyDelete14