Text draft:
Double trouble Tottenham based Mathemetallica tells Bangerang
TV that they were cleary no ‘Master Of Numbers’ as Vocalist and Bassist Via
Verdana laughed, “Maths? I F*cking that
sh*t!” despite the fact it is the name
of their best selling album earning
their fourth consecutive album in the
country, the record hit 903,200 copies worldwide in the first two days of the release
making it the fastest selling album on the ITunes store.
Now a’ 2 girl band’ after Maggy Gerald got a little too wild
partying with Prince of Sweden (Steve) off stage finding herself locked behind
bars that night after guest complained at the Valley Hotel disturbance from the
room above. Gera;d was found in a pool of
blood, with the room in a violent rampage. The guitarist and back up vocalist
smashed her head on the mirror, claiming to hear voices in her head whilst in a
drug-and-booze filled fury, rushed to hospital to be treated after the police
were called to the scene. She is now facing charges of drug possession as hashish
and heroin substances were found in her purse.
Friends and the band members
recalled that the normally shy peacemaking musician was apt to become aggressive,
stubborn and obscene if she drank, the two remaining artist made no comment of
this sudden event. But Maggy last
tweeted, “ I’m tired of everything.”
Puzzled fans coming up with, ‘#WhereIsMaggy?’ buzzing on Twitter when
vocalist and bassist Via Verdana and drummist , Samantha Eron performed at Poetic Justice Cafe celebrating
the realest of ‘Master Of Numbers’ with no sign of Maggy. Avoiding the questions from fans on our
Bangerang Tweet Tuesdays Live about Maggy, they bursted into to laughter after
a fan tweeted, ‘So...are you really masters of numbers?” Both confessed they did not enjoy the perks of
being at school, “We actually flopped our GCSE’s.At least I went to the exam..,”
Samantha glanced at Via who rolled her eyes, “What was the point of me going,
if I was doomed to fail anyways? I’m smart. I just chose not be...school isn’t
for everyone and it wasn’t certainly for me...hey that rhymes,ha!”, then
Samantha followed with, “It’s a miracle you got a C in English,” and Via responded, “Thanks to the most
incredible English teacher, who seemed to be the only one who believed in me,
taught me how to express myself through poetry...and here I am best singer and
song writer of 2014 and of a band!” Via mentioned being influenced by Pete
Seeger, ‘Words that carry depth meaning,’ also inspired by feminist poet Carol
Ann Duffy , “Words of wisdom from that woman..”.
Samantha
ranted about the Anglo Saxon school
system and the neglect they had on her
friends because they thought, ‘We weren’t good enough, we weren’t going to
university because they predicted that we were less likely and they concentrated
on kids who were. So I didn’t see the point of trying if they have already
given up on me. Never the less, detentions and extra tuition formed the 3 of
us, only that, I’ll thank my school for.”



No comments:
Post a Comment